My goal is to feed you all of the information available to me in order to get you started on your path to make BB Coaching a fitting tool towards your goal. Look at this post as a work-in-progress since I might post a “part II” once I reach my 6-month mark and collect more nuggets of information.
The following are the most FAQ related to BB Coaching:
- What is a BB Coach? A Beachbody Coach is an independent distributor for Team Beachbody. In addition to representing and distributing BeachBody products (fitness programs/nutrition supplements,) they also help their customers reach their fitness goals with support, accountability and motivation.
- What is NOT a BB Coach? A BB Coach is not a hands-on gym trainer. Nor a nutritionist, or physician. In simple terms, they are a friend who matches customers with the right BeachBody product, and provides a network of support.
- What are the 2 kinds of BB Coaches? There might not be an official distinction, but my observation is there are two kinds of BB Coaches, Discount Coaches and Business Coaches.
- Discount Coaches: About 85% of people sign-up to be coaches just to get the 25% discount on products. I hear some people say, “I really want to get the discount but don’t want to sell products or start my own business.” That’s fine! There is no monthly penalty if all you want is the discount! Don’t let the word COACH scare you. If all you want to do is get the 25% discount, you won’t be responsible for “coaching” anyone (unless that’s something you decide to do later on).
- Business Coaches: I hesitated to title this “business” because it implies that this level only does “business” and not “people”. Not true. These are simply discount coaches who have decided to take advantage of the Multi Level Marketing system provided by Team BeachBody. In other words, they still get the 25% discounts and work with “people”, but in addition they create a team of coaches and earn profit from the team earnings as well.
- What is the Cost associated with becoming a BeachBody Coach?
- There is a $39.99 fee to sign up as a coach; however, this fee is waived if you buy a challenge pack or if you or your spouse is active military.
- After your first month, there is a $15.95 coaching fee to maintain your online office and 4 customized websites (whether you use them or not). This fee is also waived if you or your spouse is active military.
- How does a BB Coach make money?
- COMMISSIONS: (both kinds of coaches)
You make 25% commissions on any sales from your site
Your receive a 25% discount on ALL products and programs.
- TEAM BONUS: (Business Coaches)
You can earn a Team Cycle Bonus, paid weekly.
- COMMISSIONS: (both kinds of coaches)
- How can I learn more about BB Coaching and the MLM system? I found a great interview in which a regular stay-home mom describes her reasoning to join this particular BB Coaching system. To read her response click HERE
- How do I access my BB personal website? Your personal website will be www.beachbodycoach.com/YOURACCOUNTNAME In my case it its www.beachbodycoach.com/arturo7
- How can I send links to products/nutrition with my referral number? Two ways:
- Use the following URL for example http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPX3205?referringRepId=524492 There are two (2) things you need to pay attention: the ALL CAPS BCPX3205 and the RepId #524492. If you’d like to make this URL “yours” all you have to do is change these two factors. For example, let’s say you’d like to share this program (p90x3 Challenge) then keep the same SKU for p903x which is BCPX3205 and also change the RepID with YOURS!
- The other way is simply go to http://coachingcodes.com insert YOUR RepID# and ALL the codes will be customized to your account!
- What is the MOST important thing? The most important thing is to a) continue investing in your OWN progress and b) keep inspiring and motivating those around you to live healthier lives.
If you have more questions please leave a comment below or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.