Whether you are getting married in Miami or in Tuscany, these are some of the most popular questions I get asked. Please keep in mind the pricing referred in this post reflects the current 2017 pricing structure. Please contact me for customized quotes.
- Why should I hire Arturo Paulino? I take pride in listening to my customer’s requests and expectations, and together we arrive to the best pricing, package, service for the client. You will not only have a “hired-hand” but an allied in your project. After reading what my customers write on social media and/or on our Google Reviews, it is my professionalism, personality, and common-sense workflow that leaves a lasting impression.
- How does Pricing for Weddings work? Simple, $375 per hour of photography coverage locally. This includes the consultation, a second shooter/assistant, unlimited number of photos, an online Gallery for sharing/downloading/ordering, and a DVD/USB Drive with full-resolution images. We believe in giving the power to our clients, therefore we give them the freedom to place their order through our photo labs or they can take the DVD/USB to the lab of their choice and order themselves. Whenever they’re ready, with the Photo Lab of their choice. We cater mostly to independent, driven, and cost-conscious clients.
- What’s the turn around time for Wedding Photos? 10-days. Yes, just ten days. In 10 days you will receive a link with all of your photos and your DVD/USB will be in the mail heading your way. Since our business model focuses on your needs (consultation), preparation (gear, lights, cameras, etc), and execution (shooting day), instead of pressuring people into “prints, prints, prints, sale, sale, sale!!!” this free our time to be efficient with our time and image handling.
- Is it the same Pricing for Weddings all around the USA or Abroad? Yes, $375 per hour of coverage of your Wedding event. The only thing that we’ll add is the Travel Expense which boils down to flight+lodging. For example, a 4-hour wedding in Rome would be $1,500 plus flight+lodging (usually $900+$200).
- How many Weddings do you do a Year? While I’ve done close to 100 weddings since I first started back in 2008, nowadays due to my Photography Workshops, Promotional Videos, and Traveling Photography, I shoot about 5-6 per year.
- Are there any discounts for Weddings? YES! Do you like to give to charities? We do too!!! Not only we’ve served with Young Life for many years, but we also have partner with Compassion International and other charities to the betterment of our world. So, if you have given to a charity, ANY charity, within the year before your Wedding Day, and you can send us a receipt, all you have to do is a) Record a short Video introducing yourselves b) talk about why you love that charity c) end the video with a kiss. Did you do all that? BOOM! You get 10% off your Photography Bill.
- Do you have a Referral Program for Weddings? YES! Any wedding we book through you the couple gets 10% off their final Bill and you get $100 cash. Plain and simple.
- Do you do other types of Photography besides Weddings? Absolutely, technically we do all sort of events from birthdays to Bar Mitzvahs. Pricing for these events depends on location, number of hours of coverage, number of guests, etc. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check out the following video regarding my Wedding Photography:
Peace & Grace