These are the book I read this 2015 listed chronologically:
- The G0-Giver
- Go-Givers Sell More
- Selling with Purpose
- The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster
- Purple Cow
- Vanishing Grace
- Scary Close
- Getting the Love you Want
- Daring Greatly
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
- The Gift of Imperfection
- Why Jesus?
- Learn French in 7 Days!
In addition to that list from Audible, I also read:
- The 4 Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John)
- Bigger, Leaner, Stronger by Michael Matthews
- The 4-Hour Chef by Tim Ferriss
This brings the total to 19 books for 2015.
I’d say the book that MOST influenced my life this year was Scary Close by Donald Miller. It made me aware of how relational-challenged I can be, and it paved the path for deeper intimacy with my loved ones.
Peace & Grace,