- Cardio Challenge: Maxed out time 12:37. This exercise serves as an intro to the program and also as a Fitness Test. It is intense, fast, and right off the bat sizes you up and gives you a fair sample of this program.
- Tabata Power: Maxed out time 9:48. This is a high-resistance, full body workout. This workout will shock your muscles using a “20-seconds on, 10-seconds off” rhythm.
- Sweat Intervals: Maxed out time 21:00!!! This is a special DVD you get when you order through a BeachBody Coach. Think drenching, flowing sweat, and you’ll get the picture
- Friday Night Round 1: Maxed out time 8:11!!! This is the most CHALLENGING workout routine I’ve done in my life! Not only did I max out in an embarrassing 8 minutes, but I was a shell of myself moving forward.
- Pulse: Maxed out time 10:13. This is a low-impact “recovery” workout.
- AB Attack: Ten minutes of INTENSE non-stop obliques, lower/upper abs.
The premise of this program is to get 1-year worth of physical training in 60-days! After experiencing its intensity I can start to see why. Also, for those of you who have done the Classical Insanity, it was a nice surprise to see Tanya in the Sweat Intervals DVD!
For more information on being a part of our nutrition/fitness/accountability community send me an email at email@example.com and/or check out our Facebook Page for news about our next Online Fitness Challenge Group.